A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Keith Kaplan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Keith Kaplan is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kaplan
Implant Contraception Patient Education Visit our Vitals patient education guide to learn all about various implant contraception options, side effects and advantages.Before Visiting Dr. Kaplan Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Keith Kaplan, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Kaplan graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore.
Dr. Kaplan has 10 hospital affiliations:
- University of Connecticut Health Center
- New Britain General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Keith Allan Kaplan MD is a male Urologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Keith A. Kaplan practice?
- Dr. Keith Kaplan has 2 office locations.
Dr. Keith Kaplan practices Urology near Newington, CT.
Additional practice locations include: New Britain, CT.
See Newington Urologists.