A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Keith Kaplan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Keith Kaplan is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Keith Kaplan, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Kaplan graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore.
Dr. Kaplan has 10 hospital affiliations:
- University of Connecticut Health Center
- New Britain General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Keith Allan Kaplan MD is a male Urologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Keith A. Kaplan practice?
- Dr. Keith Kaplan has 1 office location.
Dr. Keith Kaplan practices Urology near New Britain, CT.
See New Britain Urologists.