A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Keith Nichols:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Keith Nichols is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Keith Nichols, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Nichols graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse.
Dr. Nichols has 7 hospital affiliations:
- United Health Services - Delaware Valley Hospital
- Lourdes Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Nichols accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 50 plans
- HealthNow New York - 5 plans
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Excellus Blue Cross Blue Shield - 26 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 7 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 15 plans
- Evercare - 4 plans
- Humana - 8 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Keith A. Nichols practice?
Dr. Keith Nichols practices Family Medicine near Owego, NY.
See Owego Family Physicians.