A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Keith Wharton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Keith Wharton, MD, PHD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Wharton graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Wharton has 4 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
- Parkland Health & Hospital System
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Wharton accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 1 plan
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Keith A. Wharton practice?
Dr. Keith Wharton practices Anatomic Pathology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Pathologists.