A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Keith Aaronson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Keith Aaronson is Satisfactory.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Keith Aaronson, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- Heart Transplantation
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Aaronson graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Aaronson has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- University of Michigan Health System
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Aaronson accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 4 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Anthem - 1 plan
- Cigna - 6 plans