A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Keith Amos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Keith Amos, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Surgical Oncology
Education & Awards
Dr. Amos graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Amos has 5 hospital affiliations:
- University of Texas M.D. Anderson Cancer
- Rex Healthcare Inc.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Keith Dave Amos MD is a male Surgeon, has 14 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Keith D. Amos practice?
- Dr. Keith Amos has 3 office locations.
Dr. Keith Amos practices Surgery near Chapel Hill, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Houston, TX.
See Chapel Hill Surgeons.