Dr. Keith Anderson MD Patient Reviews

November 11th, 2015
Never see Keith Anderson He will not treat you and is unprofessional
Dr. Anderson, I saw him one time and my appointment was for chest pains. I had told him I had been out of a specific medication from my regular doctor I saw in the state I moved from and he was the first doctor in NC I have ever seen. He started to argue with me about the medication I told him I was out of. He refused to refill that med and gave me a medicine HE told me he takes. Told me what my previous doctor had prescribed was not good (one I've taken for 10 years) and by a doctor who is in his 70's and was a actual doctor who treated his patients with medicine, kindness, care and didn't put $$$ first. Dr. Anderson if he has a degree which is in question by me...Talked down to me and did not even check my heart which was the main reason I was there. I had to ask for blood work to be done for my thyroid. They did my blood work and then a month later refused to refill a thyroid medicine and gave no reason why except I needed to come in. Seems like they may be struggling if they are demanding more money and time from me and my insurance if they will not refill a thyroid medication when a normal doctor who actually treats their patients takes blood once a year and gives a prescription for a year as this is how its been since I have had thyroid problems. Oh even better he misdiagnosed my husbands knee issues which cost us thousands of dollars in MRI and radiation costs. What a awful, rude, selfish and uneducated doctor. He seems to have a God complex and dislikes women. How did you graduate Medical School?

June 20th, 2013
Great Doctor
Dr. Anderson has one of the best bedside manner I have ever seen. It's a judge free zone, and he makes you comfortable enough to talk to him about anything. Don't be mistaken by his age, he is very sharp and knows his stuff!