Dr. Keith Anderson Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Keith Anderson?

Acne

Have you seen Dr. Keith Anderson?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

November 11th, 2015

Never see Keith Anderson He will not treat you and is unprofessional

Dr. Anderson, I saw him one time and my appointment was for chest pains. I had told him I had been out of a specific medication from my regular doctor I saw in the state I moved from and he was the first doctor in NC I have ever seen. He started to argue with me about the medication I told him I was out of. He refused to refill that med and gave me a medicine HE told me he takes. Told me what my previous doctor had prescribed was not good (one I've taken for 10 years) and by a doctor who is in his 70's and was a actual doctor who treated his patients with medicine, kindness, care and didn't put $$$ first. Dr. Anderson if he has a degree which is in question by me...Talked down to me and did not even check my heart which was the main reason I was there. I had to ask for blood work to be done for my thyroid. They did my blood work and then a month later refused to refill a thyroid medicine and gave no reason why except I needed to come in. Seems like they may be struggling if they are demanding more money and time from me and my insurance if they will not refill a thyroid medication when a normal doctor who actually treats their patients takes blood once a year and gives a prescription for a year as this is how its been since I have had thyroid problems. Oh even better he misdiagnosed my husbands knee issues which cost us thousands of dollars in MRI and radiation costs. What a awful, rude, selfish and uneducated doctor. He seems to have a God complex and dislikes women. How did you graduate Medical School?

June 20th, 2013

Great Doctor

Dr. Anderson has one of the best bedside manner I have ever seen. It's a judge free zone, and he makes you comfortable enough to talk to him about anything. Don't be mistaken by his age, he is very sharp and knows his stuff!

January 16th, 2017