A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Keith Apuzzo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Keith Apuzzo is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Apuzzo
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Apuzzo Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Keith Apuzzo, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Apuzzo graduated from Universita Degli Studi Di Pavia. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Apuzzo has 4 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
- Winthrop University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Keith Charles Apuzzo MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 29 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Keith C. Apuzzo practice?
- Dr. Keith Apuzzo has 1 office location.
Dr. Keith Apuzzo practices Family Medicine near Carle Place, NY.
See Carle Place Family Physicians.