A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Keith Apuzzo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Keith Apuzzo is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Apuzzo
Sinusitis Patient Education Read our sinusitis patient education guide to learn all about acute and chronic sinus conditions and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Apuzzo Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Keith Apuzzo, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Apuzzo graduated from Universita Degli Studi Di Pavia. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Apuzzo has 4 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
- Winthrop University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Keith Charles Apuzzo MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 29 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Keith C. Apuzzo practice?
- Dr. Keith Apuzzo has 1 office location.
Dr. Keith Apuzzo practices Family Medicine near Carle Place, NY.
See Carle Place Family Physicians.