Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)
Video profile
Institute For Women's Health & Body
1395 S State Road 7
Ste 450
Wellington, FL 33414
561-798-1233
Locations and availability (3)

3.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Best Doctor  |  show details
by Courtney on Oct 21st, 2013

I have been seeing Dr. Aqua for 8 years. He has always been there for me. Even when I had no insurance, he always found a way to see me and get what I needed. He has both treated me for gynecologic issues and for preventive care. He does both with skill, grace, and understanding. I can't imagine seeing another gynecologist. I feel very comfortable with his office staff and I never have to wait. He also does a lot of research and that makes me feel like he is always staying current and up to date. I would recommend him to anyone.

|  Long Time Patient  |  show details
by Jessica on Oct 21st, 2013

I am generally not a believer in online rating of doctors but I felt I needed to write and tell other patients how wonderful Dr. Aqua is. He is patient, kind, considerate, and understanding. He recently operated on me and really went the extra mile to make me feel comfortable with everything. He spent time with my family as well. I have been seeing him for 12 years and I have never had a more caring and thoughtful physician. I highly recommend him to everyone.

|  Best Doctor  |  show details
by Jade on Oct 5th, 2013

I have been seeing Dr. Aqua for many years. Few physicians spend the time discussing issues and answering questions. Because he also does clinical trials, he is up to date with the most current medications and procedures. He has the perfect personality for women's health and always made me feel comfortable. Great staff and basically no wait time. I would recommend him to anybody.

|  Long Time Patient  |  show details
by Mary on Aug 5th, 2013

I have been seeing Dr. Aqua for over 14 years. He is the most caring, kind and considerate practitioner I have ever been too. In this day of age most doctors don't give you the time of day. He spent time talking to me and explaining things to me. He was the first doctor to actually listen to me and help solve my issues.

|  Never again!  |  show details
Apr 24th, 2013

Dr. Aqua happened to be the Dr on call on the Saturday that my son was born so we were stuck with him. Having never met him before I told him that I didn't want an episiotomy. He said "Oh really? Do you travel often, by plane?" I responded yes (mind you this is when I am legs spread at 10cm ready to push) to which he responded "So do you ever go into the cockpit and tell the pilot at what altitude you'd like to fly?" I knew that the underlying meaning of this question was to let him do his job the way he wanted to do it. He looked down and said "Well, you tore anyway." I pushed through the next contraction and on the second contraction I watched as he gave me the episiotomy that I specifically requested against. Stay far away from him...if he was willing to violate my patient rights there is no guarantee he won't violate yours.

|  Don't let your wife left alone with that sick person  |  show details
Nov 4th, 2012

This old man is a pervert , his behavior and sense of humor is out of the line and believe me you want your wife as far as possible out of rich to this sick man.

|  Michaelina  |  show details
Jul 13th, 2011

I have been a patient of Dr. Aqua's for over 16 years. His expertise and patience are superior. His approach to issues is conservative which is very reassuring. His bedside manner is truly comforting, especially when there is an issue or surgery involved. I have recommended him to many friends, family, and associates who all come back with very similiar positive feedback. If you are in need of a wonderfully caring & professional physician, Dr. Aqua is the one to choose!