Dr. Keith Aqua Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Keith Aqua?

October 5th, 2017

Fantastic Care

Dr. Aqua just delivered my baby. He was amazing. I have to let everyone know that his care and compassion exceeded my expectations. I love the office staff as well. We actually have a good time together. Our experience was just as good in the hospital. Please read this and pass it on. Ashley S.

September 11th, 2017

Always there for me

Dr aqua is always there for me. He called me during the hurricane to make sure we were ok and to set up our next appointment even though the office was closed. You can't ask for better devotion than that. Sara B.

September 2nd, 2017

The best doctor

I am happy to say that I have found an obgyn that cares and listens. I never wait and his staff if professional. He makes me feel like I am his only patient.

July 18th, 2017

Talk about an incredible doctor and amazing human being!

Dr. Aqua is one of the most amazing Doctors that I have ever had. He has delivered all three of my children and all of my friend's and family go to him as well. He is intelligent, caring, knowledgeable and compassionate. I have had my share of woman's issues over the last 10 years, and Dr. Aqua has always been there to fix them. I cannot imagine anyone not being a huge fan.

June 16th, 2017

So thankful for Dr Aqua

I was lucky to find Dr Aqua. I saw four OBs prior to seeing him. He sat and talked to me, listened to my symptoms and we decided hat I needed surgery. After a successful laparoscopy for endometriosis and fibroids I finally am pregnant for the first time. I drive up from Miami to see him. I never wait and he always spends time with me. I am so grateful and can't wait for him to deliver our first child. If anyone has fibroids or endometriosis, you should see Dr Aqua. Amazing doctor

February 8th, 2017

Fantastic Doctor

Just going to say that I have never felt more comfortable with a gyn doctor. I hope he never retires. Staff is great. I never wait. I highly recommend him.

February 6th, 2017

Love Dr. Aqua and the Boynton Beach office

I saw Dr. Aqua today and I wish my experience was like this at every doctor's office. I did not wait at all, the entire staff knows who I am and, after all these years, Dr Aqua still spends time with me, answers my questions, and takes a genuine interest in me and my family. It almost doesn't seem like I am at the doctor's office. Everyone is casual but very professional. I recommend everyone to Dr. Aqua and I am writing this so more patients can be aware of a kind, considerate and caring person that will listen to what you have to say and not rush you. Dr. Aqua is the best.

December 19th, 2016

Best Doctor and the Best Office

I have seen Dr. Aqua for many years and he continues to amaze me. He still brings an enthusiasm to medicine, a caring approach, and gives me the time to ask my questions. I have never felt rushed and I am always so happy with the office and the staff. I have and would recommend him to anyone.

November 24th, 2016

I was referred to Dr Aqua from my PCP. I asked many people about him and was told he was the best. I checked online and his reviews were awesome. After seeing him, I can honestly say he is the best OBGYN I have ever seen. He spent time with me and listened to what I had to say. He talked to me in the office prior to examining me and made me feel very comfortable. He escorted me to the check-out area when we were done and was professional the entire time. I never felt rushed or that my issue was not important to him. I highly recommend him to anyone.

November 23rd, 2016

He is the best doctor I have ever been to. He spends time with me and talks to me like no other doctor has ever in the past. I am comfortable with the office and never have to wait.

November 2nd, 2016

Dr Keith Aqua is the best! He's been my GYN since moving to South Florida and I've referred many friends to him. His skill, expertise, compassion and kindness are why I chose him. And our hilarious conversations are memorable!

November 1st, 2016

Really care, and help when it's most needed!

I had severe pain, and needed to get in to the office urgently. The office staff was so nice, they really seem to care how bad I hurt, and hurried to get me into the office, not just once, but twice. The doctor is great, and helped me, and did an urgent procedure for me, and I feel much better. I will not leave this office!