Dr. Keith Aqua MD Patient Reviews

• Obstetrics and Gynecology West Palm Beach, FL

February 7th, 2017
Fantastic Doctor
Just going to say that I have never felt more comfortable with a gyn doctor. I hope he never retires. Staff is great. I never wait. I highly recommend him.

February 6th, 2017
Love Dr. Aqua and the Boynton Beach office
I saw Dr. Aqua today and I wish my experience was like this at every doctor's office. I did not wait at all, the entire staff knows who I am and, after all these years, Dr Aqua still spends time with me, answers my questions, and takes a genuine interest in me and my family. It almost doesn't seem like I am at the doctor's office. Everyone is casual but very professional. I recommend everyone to Dr. Aqua and I am writing this so more patients can be aware of a kind, considerate and caring person that will listen to what you have to say and not rush you. Dr. Aqua is the best.

December 19th, 2016
Best Doctor and the Best Office
I have seen Dr. Aqua for many years and he continues to amaze me. He still brings an enthusiasm to medicine, a caring approach, and gives me the time to ask my questions. I have never felt rushed and I am always so happy with the office and the staff. I have and would recommend him to anyone.

November 24th, 2016
I was referred to Dr Aqua from my PCP. I asked many people about him and was told he was the best. I checked online and his reviews were awesome. After seeing him, I can honestly say he is the best OBGYN I have ever seen. He spent time with me and listened to what I had to say. He talked to me in the office prior to examining me and made me feel very comfortable. He escorted me to the check-out area when we were done and was professional the entire time. I never felt rushed or that my issue was not important to him. I highly recommend him to anyone.

November 23rd, 2016
He is the best doctor I have ever been to. He spends time with me and talks to me like no other doctor has ever in the past. I am comfortable with the office and never have to wait.

November 2nd, 2016
Dr Keith Aqua is the best! He's been my GYN since moving to South Florida and I've referred many friends to him. His skill, expertise, compassion and kindness are why I chose him. And our hilarious conversations are memorable!

November 1st, 2016
Really care, and help when it's most needed!
I had severe pain, and needed to get in to the office urgently. The office staff was so nice, they really seem to care how bad I hurt, and hurried to get me into the office, not just once, but twice. The doctor is great, and helped me, and did an urgent procedure for me, and I feel much better. I will not leave this office!

EXCELLENT GYN
Dr. Agua has been my doctor for three years and I have never experienced any problems. My wait time has never been more than 10 minutes. The staff is awesome. Very friendly, know what they are doing, do whatever they need to do to make you feel important. Dr. Agua is a very caring and genuine physician. He takes the time to sit and discuss, listen to you and we are a "team" in my health. Never talks to me with one hand on the door nob, never makes me feel rushed, never! If I ever lost my current insurance, I would pay cash to see Dr. Agua.

Dr. Aqua is incredible
I have literally never felt so comfortable with an OB/GYN. Dr. Aqua makes you feel like his only patient. He takes as much time as you need to talk and is extremely compassionate and caring. There is no one else that I would choose as my OB/GYN. I was planning on moving to New York and even asked him if he would come to NY to deliver my baby if I got pregnant and he said, "of course". He's just an angel.

November 1st, 2016
I love Dr Aqua! He was recommended to my by a friend and I've since referred several people to him. I have NEVER felt so comfortable during an exam (with other Dr's). He is respectful, kind and very professional. I HIGHLY recommend him!

October 31st, 2016
I was recommended by my Mom and Sister to see Dr Aqua, I've been a patient of his for the past 6-7 years now. He is very kind, caring, and very easy to talk too! I absolutely love him as my doctor and would highly recommend him to anyone who asked!! The office staff are very friendly and the office is always clean! 5 stars!!

October 26th, 2016