Dr. Keith Aqua MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

December 19th, 2016
Best Doctor and the Best Office
I have seen Dr. Aqua for many years and he continues to amaze me. He still brings an enthusiasm to medicine, a caring approach, and gives me the time to ask my questions. I have never felt rushed and I am always so happy with the office and the staff. I have and would recommend him to anyone.

November 24th, 2016
I was referred to Dr Aqua from my PCP. I asked many people about him and was told he was the best. I checked online and his reviews were awesome. After seeing him, I can honestly say he is the best OBGYN I have ever seen. He spent time with me and listened to what I had to say. He talked to me in the office prior to examining me and made me feel very comfortable. He escorted me to the check-out area when we were done and was professional the entire time. I never felt rushed or that my issue was not important to him. I highly recommend him to anyone.

November 23rd, 2016
He is the best doctor I have ever been to. He spends time with me and talks to me like no other doctor has ever in the past. I am comfortable with the office and never have to wait.

November 2nd, 2016
Dr Keith Aqua is the best! He's been my GYN since moving to South Florida and I've referred many friends to him. His skill, expertise, compassion and kindness are why I chose him. And our hilarious conversations are memorable!

November 1st, 2016
Really care, and help when it's most needed!
I had severe pain, and needed to get in to the office urgently. The office staff was so nice, they really seem to care how bad I hurt, and hurried to get me into the office, not just once, but twice. The doctor is great, and helped me, and did an urgent procedure for me, and I feel much better. I will not leave this office!

EXCELLENT GYN
Dr. Agua has been my doctor for three years and I have never experienced any problems. My wait time has never been more than 10 minutes. The staff is awesome. Very friendly, know what they are doing, do whatever they need to do to make you feel important. Dr. Agua is a very caring and genuine physician. He takes the time to sit and discuss, listen to you and we are a "team" in my health. Never talks to me with one hand on the door nob, never makes me feel rushed, never! If I ever lost my current insurance, I would pay cash to see Dr. Agua.

Dr. Aqua is incredible
I have literally never felt so comfortable with an OB/GYN. Dr. Aqua makes you feel like his only patient. He takes as much time as you need to talk and is extremely compassionate and caring. There is no one else that I would choose as my OB/GYN. I was planning on moving to New York and even asked him if he would come to NY to deliver my baby if I got pregnant and he said, "of course". He's just an angel.

November 1st, 2016
I love Dr Aqua! He was recommended to my by a friend and I've since referred several people to him. I have NEVER felt so comfortable during an exam (with other Dr's). He is respectful, kind and very professional. I HIGHLY recommend him!

October 31st, 2016
I was recommended by my Mom and Sister to see Dr Aqua, I've been a patient of his for the past 6-7 years now. He is very kind, caring, and very easy to talk too! I absolutely love him as my doctor and would highly recommend him to anyone who asked!! The office staff are very friendly and the office is always clean! 5 stars!!

October 26th, 2016
Best office in the area

October 24th, 2016
Best Doctor Ever!!!
Best doctor ever. He spent time with me and answered all my questions. Great credentials from the best universities but it is his bedside manner that is awesome. I never wait and the Boynton Beach offfice has the best staff. I can get an appointment with him any day. I send al my friends to him. Did I say Best Doctor Ever!!!

October 12th, 2016
Dr. Aqua is the first male doctor I have ever been to, I always felt more comfortable with women, but he has not only made me feel comfortable he has also answered all of my questions, takes the time to make sure I understand and feel confident about what's going on and has a great sense of humor. I'm so grateful to have him as my doctor. All of his staff are always so nice no matter how busy they may be and there's never a long wait. I highly recommend Dr. Aqua!!!