A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Keith Argenbright:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Keith Argenbright is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Argenbright graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans.
Dr. Argenbright has 5 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
- Baylor Medical Center at Southwest Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Keith Edward Argenbright MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Keith E. Argenbright practice?
- Dr. Keith Argenbright has 3 office locations.
Dr. Keith Argenbright practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Fort Worth, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Dallas, TX.
See Fort Worth Internists, Fort Worth Hematologists, and Fort Worth Oncologists.