A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Keith Argenbright:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Keith Argenbright is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Argenbright
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Argenbright Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Argenbright graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans.
Dr. Argenbright has 5 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
- Baylor Medical Center at Southwest Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Keith Edward Argenbright MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Keith E. Argenbright practice?
- Dr. Keith Argenbright has 1 office location.
Dr. Keith Argenbright practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Fort Worth, TX.
See Fort Worth Internists, Fort Worth Hematologists, and Fort Worth Oncologists.