A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Keith Argenbright:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Keith Argenbright is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Argenbright
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Argenbright Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Argenbright graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans.
Dr. Argenbright has 5 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
- Baylor Medical Center at Southwest Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Keith Edward Argenbright MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Keith E. Argenbright practice?
- Dr. Keith Argenbright has 1 office location.
Dr. Keith Argenbright practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Fort Worth, TX.
See Fort Worth Internists, Fort Worth Hematologists, and Fort Worth Oncologists.