A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Keith Johnson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Keith Johnson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Johnson
Specialties & Research
Dr. Keith Johnson, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Johnson graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Johnson has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Sarasota Memorial Hospital
- All Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Keith B Johnson MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Keith B. Johnson practice?
- Dr. Keith Johnson has 1 office location.
Dr. Keith Johnson practices Internal Medicine and Pediatrics near Venice, FL.
See Venice Internists and Venice Pediatricians.