3.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
HORRIBLE doctor, how sombody will allow this man to practice medicine? show details HORRIBLE doctor, how sombody will allow this man to practice medicine?
by Norma J on Aug 1st, 2016

He certainly thinks very high of himself...huge ego. Thanks God that I changed providers! He and his partners should be investigated! He is old, certainly not updated in evidence base practice, think he can handle everything refusing to allow you to take a second opinion. I feel very strongly that any time a patient raises the issue of a second opinion, a physician should welcome and endorse it. This is one of the major flash points for a patients' bill of rights and the whole issue of managed care.

Terrible! show details Terrible!
by Grieving Daughter on Jun 10th, 2016

Do not go to this man! His negligence resulted in the death of my mother! She suffered greatly and it is because of this doctor.

by Sue on Apr 28th, 2016

Best doctor I've ever been to. From the office staff to the nurses, everyone is very nice and respectful.

Jun 24th, 2015

Dr. Johnson saved my sons life. he needed heart surgery 4 months of age and nobody knew there was a problem until Dr Johnson took over.

Feb 20th, 2015

Dr. Johnson is an excellent Doctor and look forward to continued care. i have not a bad word to say.

Feb 11th, 2015

Have been waiting for over a month to have prescription called in. Every time I call office, you have to wait about 30 minutes to get anyone to pick up the phone. They say that they'll take care of it, but you have to hound them. Staff is the rudest, and can't be bothered with you except to take your money. Can never get an appointment when sick. Am referred to go to the walk in clinic.

Beware show details Beware
Apr 17th, 2013

Dr. Johnson thinks he is a specialist and can handle any problem or disease. He won't make appropriate referrels when needed. Very full of himself and thinks he is something more than a PCP in little Venice, Florida. BTW, he sold out his practice so he is now an employee of the same company that owns Venice Hosptial. Office staff is abrasive. Nearly impossible to get results of testing. Call to check on tests and his office gives you a phone tree and says to leave a message and they will call you back in 48 hours!!! You can find better elseware.

A Decade of Excellence show details A Decade of Excellence
by Kevin Burns on Apr 8th, 2013

I have had the pleasure of being Dr. Johnson's patient for over a decade. I do not give my opinion often but in this case I must share how Dr. Johnson has helped my family. If it were not for Doctor Johnson my father would not be with us still. Dr. Johnson was the only doctor who could identify my mother's illness after we almost gave up hope. My children have grown up with Doctor Johnson, and his staff, and I can rest assured the kids are in excellent hands. If you read this Keith - "a heartfelt thanks Doc". PS Nice Photo.

Dr. Johnson is always there for us. show details Dr. Johnson is always there for us.
by Joan McMahon on May 30th, 2011

Dr. Johnson has been our family physician for 17 years. We trust and appreciate him very much.

# ONE Doctor! show details # ONE Doctor!
Feb 24th, 2011

Dr. Johnson is one of the best Doctors I have ever had to visit!

Doctor good, office needs work show details Doctor good, office needs work
by John on Jan 11th, 2010

Medical records are maintained the same as back in the days of Abe Lincoln maybe even George Washington on paper, in folders. Searching through stacks of paper is time-consuming, inefficient and prone to errors. Patient billing isnt in paper files and neither should be medical files. Its been said that the two minimum requirements currently of doctors is that they be board certified and utilize computerized medical records.

by Heidi Fraley on May 25th, 2009

Most caring, brilliant, and wonderful doctor I've ever encountered

Wonderful doctor! show details Wonderful doctor!
Apr 11th, 2008

I work in the medical field and have never dealt with a physcian as brillant as him. He has a terrific bedside manner , very knowledgable, patient and actually listens to his patients! The staff is just as wonderful :)