inactive

Keith B Williams MD Patient Reviews

3.1
  • 3 reviews

October 19th, 2016
overused prescriptions/shots rather than diagnosing and treating root problems.
Over billed. Owner in practice. Ordered tests. Used incorrect billing codes to paid for unnecessary testing.

August 25th, 2013
Our Dr. for twenty years
My husband and I have been seeing Dr. Williams for twenty years. We have always had a very positive experience. He is professional, caring, compassionate. We would never consider seeing anyone else.

March 30th, 2013
Unpleasant visit
Dr. Williams was cold, impatient, and demeaning in the way he talked to myself and my husband. We will not return to that clinic. We are professionals with double insurance coverage who will take our medical problems elsewhere.

March 4th, 2013
Dr Keith Williams is a very arrogant and haughty person. I would have rated him a "O", but I rated him the lowest this rating allowed. I was misdiagnosed by him due to his arrogant attitude and I came very close to losing my life because of it. I tried to tell him how I was feeling and asked for a particular test that could diagnose the problem, instead of listening to me, he became very upset and rude, as if I questioned his expertise. Fortunately another doctor listened to me and ordered the test that I requested Dr Williams to do. The other doctor performed emergecy surgery that saved my life, that very same day. If you value your health or life, I would avoid Dr. Williams.

April 3rd, 2012
First time patient
I found Dr. Williams to be impatient, rude, and unsympathetic. I went to the clinic because I was in pain and was scared. He snapped at me, called my symptoms vague and seemed frustrated by my questions (i.e., "What exactly are these blood tests for?"). Essentially, I showed up feeling crappy and he made me feel worse. I've never had a worse clinical experience.

April 26th, 2011
Long time patient
Dr. Williams is a wonderful physician. He takes time with me when I really need it or if I have a simple issue he gets me in and out. He is caring and compassionate he listens and treats me with respect. Sometimes the wait can be a little longer...but maybe because he is spending time well needed with another patient and not herding them through just to see the next one. He has been my doctor for 20 years and I wouldn't trade him!

January 21st, 2011
First impression
Placing all responsibility and blame only on a doctor's shoulder is a little unfair to say the truth. Unfortunately we live in a health care culture of fee for services where health care is a mean for great financial reward instead of an intellectual reward and a calling of a physician in healing and caring for patient. The Hippocratic Oath has been tossed out of the window by some of the modern Medical schools in the United States.I visited the Medford Medical clinics in 2007 for a physical exam that took about 10 minutes. The doctor listen to my heart, ask a few question, check a bunch of tests on a form and send me to the lab for my blood, an X-ray and an ECG. The usual check for muscle reflex, hernia and rectal exam was skipped. After ward, I was asked to make an appointment for a follow-up in two weeks. When I returned for the follow up. Doctor Williams pull up my labs test results on the computer, quickly scan through each test report for the remark shown and told me all test were normal and send me home. With the modern health care procedure for a physical exam as described. I think it does not require a person with a medical doctor degree to handle the job. You can train just about anyone, in a short period of time to lean to check the box on a form and check on a computer for the test result with comment from the lab diagnostic specialist. The cost for this physical was $850.00 after the deduction of insurance discount.

January 12th, 2011
Misdiagnosed and he doesnt even care.
Dr Williams is more interested in getting as many people scheduled & seen than he is about the care & services his patient gets. He orders test that are not really needed except it gives him time to see more patients while you are off getting labs & xrays done. He misdiagnosed me & it almost cost me my life. When I asked him about it all he could say was "Well it got caught & you are okay now." except I am not okay I will have to deal with my condition for the rest of my life & if it had been diagmosed properly, it could have been treated & I would have no lingering complications. The sad thing is that a medical student is the one that correctly diagnosed me. My condition was that easy to identify. If you can choose any other doctor than Keith B. Williams.