Dr. Keith Williams Is this you?

2.6

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Keith Williams?

overused prescriptions/shots rather than diagnosing and treating root problems.

Posted on October 19th, 2016

Over billed. Owner in practice. Ordered tests. Used incorrect billing codes to paid for unnecessary testing.

Our Dr. for twenty years

Posted on August 25th, 2013

My husband and I have been seeing Dr. Williams for twenty years. We have always had a very positive experience. He is professional, caring, compassionate. We would never consider seeing anyone else.

First time patient

Posted on April 4th, 2012

I found Dr. Williams to be impatient, rude, and unsympathetic. I went to the clinic because I was in pain and was scared. He snapped at me, called my symptoms vague and seemed frustrated by my questions (i.e., "What exactly are these blood tests for?"). Essentially, I showed up feeling crappy and he made me feel worse. I've never had a worse clinical experience.

Long time patient

Posted on April 26th, 2011

Dr. Williams is a wonderful physician. He takes time with me when I really need it or if I have a simple issue he gets me in and out. He is caring and compassionate he listens and treats me with respect. Sometimes the wait can be a little longer...but maybe because he is spending time well needed with another patient and not herding them through just to see the next one. He has been my doctor for 20 years and I wouldn't trade him!

First impression

Posted on January 21st, 2011

Placing all responsibility and blame only on a doctor's shoulder is a little unfair to say the truth. Unfortunately we live in a health care culture of fee for services where health care is a mean for great financial reward instead of an intellectual reward and a calling of a physician in healing and caring for patient. The Hippocratic Oath has been tossed out of the window by some of the modern Medical schools in the United States.I visited the Medford Medical clinics in 2007 for a physical exam that took about 10 minutes. The doctor listen to my heart, ask a few question, check a bunch of tests on a form and send me to the lab for my blood, an X-ray and an ECG. The usual check for muscle reflex, hernia and rectal exam was skipped. After ward, I was asked to make an appointment for a follow-up in two weeks. When I returned for the follow up. Doctor Williams pull up my labs test results on the computer, quickly scan through each test report for the remark shown and told me all test were normal and send me home. With the modern health care procedure for a physical exam as described. I think it does not require a person with a medical doctor degree to handle the job. You can train just about anyone, in a short period of time to lean to check the box on a form and check on a computer for the test result with comment from the lab diagnostic specialist. The cost for this physical was $850.00 after the deduction of insurance discount.

Misdiagnosed and he doesnt even care.

Posted on January 12th, 2011

Dr Williams is more interested in getting as many people scheduled & seen than he is about the care & services his patient gets. He orders test that are not really needed except it gives him time to see more patients while you are off getting labs & xrays done. He misdiagnosed me & it almost cost me my life. When I asked him about it all he could say was "Well it got caught & you are okay now." except I am not okay I will have to deal with my condition for the rest of my life & if it had been diagmosed properly, it could have been treated & I would have no lingering complications. The sad thing is that a medical student is the one that correctly diagnosed me. My condition was that easy to identify. If you can choose any other doctor than Keith B. Williams.

Posted on September 11th, 2017