A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Keith Bailey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Keith Bailey is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bailey
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bailey Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Keith Bailey, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Bailey graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans.
Dr. Bailey has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Borgess-Lee Memorial Hospital
- Bronson Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Keith D Bailey MD is a male Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Keith D. Bailey practice?
- Dr. Keith Bailey has 1 office location.
Dr. Keith Bailey practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Kalamazoo, MI.
See Kalamazoo Internists and Kalamazoo Oncologists.