A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Keith Bailey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Keith Bailey is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Keith Bailey, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Bailey graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans.
Dr. Bailey has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Borgess-Lee Memorial Hospital
- Bronson LakeView Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Keith D Bailey MD is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Keith D. Bailey practice?
- Dr. Keith Bailey has 1 office location.
Dr. Keith Bailey practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Kalamazoo, MI.
See Kalamazoo Internists and Kalamazoo Oncologists.