A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Keith Baldwin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Keith Baldwin is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Baldwin
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Baldwin Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Heterotopic Ossification
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Baldwin graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Baldwin has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Graduate Hospital
- Hospital of the University of PA
- University of PA Medical Center/Presbyterian
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Keith Douglas Baldwin MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Keith D. Baldwin practice?
- Dr. Keith Baldwin has 2 office locations.
Dr. Keith Baldwin practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Voorhees, NJ.
See Philadelphia Surgeons.