Learn more about Dr. Keith Barbour:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Keith Barbour is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Barbour
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Barbour Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Keith Barbour, DO is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Osteopathic Manipulation
Education & Awards
Dr. Barbour graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Barbour has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Memorial Hospital System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Keith Roydon Barbour DO is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Keith R. Barbour practice?
- Dr. Keith Barbour has 1 office location.
Dr. Keith Barbour practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Monroe, MI.
See Monroe Physiatrists.