Learn more about Dr. Keith Benzuly:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Keith Benzuly is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Benzuly
High Blood Pressure Patient Education Your patient education guide for understanding high blood pressure and hypertension symptoms. Let us help guide you when visiting your doctor.Before Visiting Dr. Benzuly Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Keith Benzuly, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty & Stent
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Coronary Disease
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Benzuly graduated from University of California at San Francisco. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Benzuly has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Northwestern Lake Forest Hospital
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Keith Benzuly MD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Keith Benzuly practice?
- Dr. Keith Benzuly has 1 office location.
Dr. Keith Benzuly practices Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Cardiologists.