A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Keith Benzuly:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Keith Benzuly is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Benzuly
Specialties & Research
Dr. Keith Benzuly, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty & Stent
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Coronary Disease
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Benzuly graduated from University of California at San Francisco.
Dr. Benzuly has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Northwestern Lake Forest Hospital
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Keith Benzuly MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Keith Benzuly practice?
- Dr. Keith Benzuly has 2 office locations.
Dr. Keith Benzuly practices Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Chicago, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Chicago Heights, IL.
See Chicago Cardiologists.