A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Keith Berkle:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Keith Berkle, Obstetrics & Gynecology is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Berkle graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Berkle has 7 hospital affiliations:
- CJW Medical Center - Chippenham Campus
- Bon Secours-Memorial Regional Medical
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Keith P Berkle MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Keith P. Berkle practice?
- Dr. Keith Berkle has 3 office locations.
Dr. Keith Berkle practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Mechanicsville, VA.
See Mechanicsville Obstetricians & Gynecologists.