inactive

Keith W Berkowitz MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

December 27th, 2015
Not Thrilled
I have been in search of a good internist. I thought I found one.I felt he is trying to find holes in my character and health to sell things to me. He would want me to buy supplements from him which I could get cheaper through the internet. I am not sure he really understands the vitamins and supplements he is recommending. I am really concerned he might be harming someone. He often would not return any information about my results forcing me to have to schedule another visit.

January 15th, 2015
i saw Dr. Berkowitz for a number of issues including digestive, bloating, constipation. Dr. Berkowitz was able to help me with the above issues. I highly recommend him.

December 15th, 2014
Takes the time to explain "ALL". Backed up by test results. Thinks out of the box. Refreshing to have a Dr who takes my Total Health in consideration. Highly Recommended by Me. Results make the case.

November 29th, 2011
The type of doctor you dream about...
I've been going to Dr. Berkowitz for over ten years and I would not be going the distance I do (over two hours) unless I found him exceptional and exactly what I want my doctor to be. He takes time to talk and explain and evaluate. You never feel rushed or brushed off or neglected. I feel I can turn to Dr. Berkowitz at any time to discuss my health issues and he'll be there for me. I can't say that about a lot of other doctors these days who leave most of this to their assistants or nurses or receptionists.