A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Keith Berman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Keith Berman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Keith Berman, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Cosmetic Enhancement of the Face
Education & Awards
Dr. Berman graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Berman has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Roosevelt Hospital
- Beth Israel Medical Center - Kings Highway Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Keith Spencer Berman MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 20 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Keith S. Berman practice?
- Dr. Keith Berman has 1 office location.
Dr. Keith Berman practices Plastic Surgery near Staten Island, NY.
See Staten Island Plastic Surgeons.