Dr. Keith Bernstein Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Keith Bernstein?

Type 2 Diabetes

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Keith Bernstein?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

January 10th, 2017

Awesome!

Dr. Bernstein has been kind, responsive, and very knowledgeable. I would hate to even think of switching to a different rheumatologist!

March 6th, 2015

Dr. Keith Bernstein

This SO CALLED physician, is an arrogant, Self-Serving piece of work.... He made it perfectly clear no other physicians in the world knows as much as he. He is RUDE, disrespectful and will hurt you given the opportunity.

January 7th, 2015

Dr. Bernstein is a great Doctor and has a wonderful personally. I almost look forward to my yearly physical. Just wish he was in my network

April 17th, 2013

The is one of the most caring compassionate Drs I have ever been to. I have OA, DDD, Raynauds. He takes the time to talk to you not at you and does an excellent exam. Blood work, urine, x rays and physical exam. He takes his time to explain the plan of care to you without making you feel un easy. He deserves wings for his excellent manner and I am proud to call him my Dr and have complete trust in his abilities. A+++++++++

October 22nd, 2012

Best Rhuemotologist In Town!!

Dr. Bernstien is simply a mircle sent to me. I have Lupus SLE and went through many doctors before him that landed me in St. Lukes emergency room where I met him. He was compassionate and explained everything in great detail and put me at ease. Then I knew I could let him not be my doctor so I asked and he said with a big smile of course you can be my patient grabbed my hand and said, "I'm going to make you better and healthy don't worry you'll be back to feeling 21 in no time." I scheduled an appointment and got right in he put me on the right medicine Plaquenil and I take my other natural vitamins most important he isn't stuck on steroids! And anyone with an auto immune knows thats important. IF you need a great rhuematologist he is the one for you and is very knowledgeable. Dr. Bernstein is definatly heaven sent in my eyes.

February 20th, 2012

Long time patient

I've been going to Dr. Bernstein for over 15 years. He has always been very thorough and has never been in a hurry to move one to his next patient. Often when I call the office with symptoms of this or that, he calls me back within a few hours and calls in an RX or gives me advice saving me the time and expense of an office visit.

December 18th, 2009

rude

extremely rude! I will not go to the Dr. Keith Bernstein's office again.

March 8th, 2017