Dr. Keith Bjork Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Keith Bjork?

June 14th, 2015

Dr. Keith Bjork is the most caring, compassionate and considerate doctor. He is very knowledgeable and skillful at what he does. He is a doctor to be admired. I have a son and a daughter that have had numerous sports injuries: (a broken femur bone, acl tears, bone spurs, a bucket handle meniscus tear) He was so great with my kids, they love him as a doctor and as a friend. He is the best!

March 16th, 2015

Outstanding service and treaament. Best orthopedic experience in town.

July 24th, 2013

Horrible

I had a horrible experience with Dr Bjork. He operated on my knee and it hurts more now than it did before. Several other doctors have told me that I didn't even need surgery. I would be careful when surgery is mentioned. I feel that my surgery was just a way for Dr Bjork to make money. If you are a young female, I would be apprehensive about going to see him, as he is not afraid to make advances in his office.

May 29th, 2012

Dr Keith Bjork has been a true blessing to our family. My son broke his femur bone during a high school football game. The bone was broken completely into and was severely displaced. Dr. Bjork operated on my son's leg to pinned the femur bone. This happened to my son his sophomore year and he went on to play football, basketball, baseball and run track his junior and senior year. Dr. Bjork did an outstanding job in repairing his leg. My daughter had 2 knee surgeries that Dr. Bjork performed with great results as well. He is such a caring, compassionate person, and a very skilled and knowledgeable surgeon. We think very highly of Dr. Bjork!

September 8th, 2010

Excellent treatment

Dr. Bjork was excellent in every category when it came to my knee surgery. I had a previous knee surgery that did not heal correctly and Dr. Bjork corrected and fixed my tear. I would definately recommend and use him again.

March 16th, 2009

GREAT DOCTOR WOULD RECOMMEND TO ANYONE

DR. BJORK WAS CURTIOUS, HELPFUL, INFORMATIVE, AND A ALL AROUND GREAT DOCTOR. I WOULD DEFINATELY RECOMMEND HIM TO ANY ONE.

September 6th, 2017