by Mollie Lloyd on Jun 2nd, 2016

I felt very comfortable! Very pleasant experience.

by Skylar Luna on May 31st, 2016

My experience was great. He took time to collect information and gave me some good options to try. He seemed like he cared about helping me and was very knowledgable.

Mar 28th, 2016

Great Info. Completely upfront regarding our situation and options.

Feb 6th, 2016

Dr. Blauer was very easy to work with. He took the time to listen, made sure we understood the options, and then supported and carried out our decisions. He never influenced us one way or the other, but when asked, would tell us what he recommended and why based on what our desires were and his professional opinion. I highly recommend Dr. Blauer. After using another fertility clinic before coming to RCC, I appreciated so much having one caseworker communicating with me, vs. never knowing who would call or who I would see. Jeanette actually knew me and my situation, she wasn't just reading about it on a chart to make a phone call and then forget about it. Dr. Blauer performed all ultrasounds himself, whereas at the other clinic, I rarely saw the doctor. It felt more like an assembly line. RCC definitely excels with creating positive doctor/patient experiences, and making you feel like you are an individual rather than a number. Furthermore, the procedures seem to be completed in a much more efficient way--less focus on medication and more on science and biology in the procedures where that is possible. RCC was definitely more catered to my preferences and I am so glad we found them and switched.

by Love this place. on Jan 21st, 2016

We love our Doctor and his staff they are so kind and knowledgeable. We have enjoyed our experience with this office. Also your front desk staff is so warm and welcoming.

by Loved Dr. Blauer and his wonderful team of nurses! on Dec 4th, 2015

Dr. Blauer and his team were wonderful. They communicated and answer all my thousands of questions. Jeanette was alsways available by phone or text and took the time to talk to me. The staff knew me by name. They are super kind and patient. They made sure to take care of me. I had some complications and had to come back in after my egg retrieval. They made sure that I was taken care of and made it a priority in seeing that I got the correct care. In the end I was able to walk away 9 weeks pregnant!!! I wish I could finish out the pregnancy with them!

Kind, professional, knowledgeable and experienced! show details Kind, professional, knowledgeable and experienced!
by CH on Nov 29th, 2015

I was very nervous about seeking treatment after a negative experience many years ago. Dr. Blauer is extremely professional and sensitive. I feel confident that he has the knowledge and experience diagnose and treat any issues I may have. I can't thank him enough!

Amazing office show details Amazing office
Apr 15th, 2015

We were going to adopt however we changed our minds and decided to come to your office. We left feeling 100 percent amazing!!! Great office, great doctor, great nurses. Even my husband kept saying how thorough you all are. And how happy he was that we came. Dr Blauer was very compassionate.

Sep 11th, 2014

On all of my appointments they have mixed up what doctor I am seeing.

Doctor's Response

Thank you for your comments. We rely on patient feedback to evaluate our performance as a practice, and to address concerns that our patients may have - so, we appreciate you bringing this issue to our attention. Please accept our apologies if we failed to notify you regarding the availability of your preferred provider. Reviews also allow us an opportunity to educate our patients regarding some of our office policies and procedures. We've structured our scheduling policy to assure that patients are seen by their preferred provider whenever possible. However, while this policy works for most appointment types, patients scheduled for cycle monitoring may end up seeing another doctor if their preferred provided is unavailable that day. While we do try to minimize these occurrences, depending on our doctors' vacation and conference schedules, some patients may end up being seen by 2 or 3 different doctors during a given IVF cycle. We typically have a larger than usual number of patients being seen by a non-primary provider during the summer months. This is due to the number of fertility conferences that take place during this time of year. While we do not want to unnecessarily inconvenience our patients, these conferences provide outstanding opportunities for our doctors to maintain their expertise and further their knowledge by learning about the latest developments in their field. With that said, our scheduling policy requires that patients be notified whenever their primary provider is not available for a scheduled appointment. In light of your comments, we will review our notification procedures to ensure that all efforts are made to get in touch with affected patients. Thank you again for your review. We invite you to contact our office if you would like to discuss your concerns further. We'd be glad to find a solution to any perceived problem. Regardless, we wish you the best.

Jul 27th, 2014

I think doctor Blauer is an amazing doctor, I would recommend him to others.

Jun 13th, 2014

Dr. Blauer was very patient, understanding and thorough. Both my husband and I were very comfortable with him.

Jun 12th, 2014

Great office and staff

May 22nd, 2014

I have always felt very comfortable with ALL the staff here. They always answer questions and are sensitive to my needs and feelings!

May 18th, 2014

Dr. Blauer was fantastic. I had some communication concerns with his nurses. There were times I left a message and would never hear back, or hear back days later. A couple of times I was told I would be contacted with more information, but never heard anything. If Dr. Blauer's specific nurses were involved, I always had to make sure to follow-up, sometimes more than once. I did like Crystal and Katie and did not have communication issues with them.

Doctor's Response

Thank you for your comments. We are so glad that you enjoyed your interactions with Dr. Blauer, Crystal and Katie. We are also concerned about the communications issues you experienced with some of our nurses. As a practice, we are committed to providing the best care possible, and that includes responding to our patients' inquiries in a timely manner. It's disappointing whenever this standard is not reached - and we apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you. You should not have to follow up with us multiple times in order to have your questions answered. We often rely on patient feedback to identify possible areas of improvement in our practice processes - so, thank you for bringing this issue to our attention. In recent months, we have hired additional staff to address this exact concern. As our new staff members get up to speed, we expect our response time to phone inquiries to improve dramatically. We hope that you will notice a difference in the immediate future. We wish you the very best.

May 12th, 2014

Dr Blauer has a very calm demeanor and made me feel very comfortable.

Apr 24th, 2014

He was very gentle and answered all my questions. He is not my regular doctor, and I only saw him once, but I know others who go to him. He is highly recommended.

Complete faith and trust in Dr. Blauer- Forever grateful for him and his staff show details Complete faith and trust in Dr. Blauer- Forever grateful for him and his staff
Nov 20th, 2013

As anyone who has experienced infertility knows how draining it is emotionally, mentally and physically also financially. Dr. Blauer has been the biggest blessing in my now family's life. After two years of struggling to get pregnant, we went and saw him. I still remember the feeling of peace and encouragement after meeting with Dr. Blauer because i knew he would be able to help us in starting a family. Honestly if I could, I would choose him to be my fertility specialist as well as my OBGYN, my kids pediatrician and everything else under the son. Through all of my questions and concerns he patiently and happily helped us become pregnant with two little boys. They are now 3 years old and to this day I think of him and his staff and keep in contact with them in our journey. Since then we have been able to become pregnant on our own twice and every time I tell him of our news he is very glad for us. That right there shows that he truly puts his patients first. He makes you feel like he is the only patient he has and is just as invested in it as you are. I have never met a more CARING and BRILLIANT doctor! If we ever do need fertility help again.. even though we live out of state… I would make a way to fly home to see him.. He has touched my husband and me deeply and we will always be grateful for him. I would recommend him to anyone and everyone. I have a really hard time believing that anyone would just love Dr. Blauer!

by J.T. on Apr 17th, 2013

The Dr. was very nice and understanding. he was very thorough. The only thing was when we arrived it did not look like anyone was there the reception area was dark, but I was thankful that we could be seen early.

Went elsewhere after poor service. show details Went elsewhere after poor service.
Feb 28th, 2013

Dr. Blauer never reviewed my file prior to my appointments. I had to sit there each time while he reviewed my information. This is frustrating, especially when answering questions we had answered at previous appointments, and the information was already in my file. We felt he was too focused on opening the new Layton office than he was in helping us get pregnant, especially since my appointments were frequently delayed while he met with a newly hired RE for the Layton office. Overall I do not feel like he personally cared, it was strictly about helping his business grow. Also, the billing department is extremely unfriendly. I'm sure they've had patients try to take advantage of them so they have their guard up, but wow. I was surprised at just how cold they were. The nurses on the other hand were fantastic.

Doctor's Response

We want all patients to have a positive experience with our practice. We are sorry for the experience you had, but thank you for bringing it to our attention. Dr. Blauer makes every effort to review information and give patients his undivided attention. He personally takes each couples' specific goals and situation and tries to be as thorough as possible in providing care. If in his attempt to obtain information and recap details he left an impression of being "unprepped" with the information you provided, we apologize and can assure you this was not his intent. We need to confirm and reconfirm details in the interest of promoting patient safety and positive clinical outcomes. We also appreciate your candid feedback about the nursing staff and billing department. We plan to use your feedback to enhance the positive and improve processes, where necessary, for a better patient experience going forward. Dr. Blauer and his staff are always available should you have any concerns and we hope you'll reach for us directly so that we may resolve them. We wish you the best in your journey to become parents.

Aug 2nd, 2012

Dr. Blauer is very professional and runs a great clinic. Is fair with patients and pricing. Very helpful and ensures that his patients are recieving the best knowledege when it comes to labs, procedures and overall plan. -- RR

Great Doctor!! show details Great Doctor!!
Jul 13th, 2012

-Fantastic clinic and doctor. I would highly recommend this clinic to anyone and everyone. In fact, I've sent three of my best friends to this clinic and doctor and all have been successful in achieving a pregnancy.

Excellent surgeon show details Excellent surgeon
Jun 8th, 2012

I had a large uterine septum that was causing recurrent miscarriages. Dr Blauer quikly diagnosed the problem using 3D saline sonogram technology they have in their office. Surgery was performed at Alta View Hospital using hysteroscopy - no incisions. Repeat sonogram showed an almost normal cavity. I am now 16 weeks pregnant (usually miscarried at 8 weeks). I would recommend Dr Blauer as a compassionate, skilled physician.

SelectMed Patient at Reproductive Care Center show details SelectMed Patient at Reproductive Care Center
May 6th, 2012

We have been very impressed with the physicians and staff at Reproductive Care Center. From the initial appointment scheduling to the management of the evaluation and treatment of our case, the staff have been very responsive, professional, and empathetic. Dr Keith Blauer was able to quickly diagnosis our problem as primarily male factor with low motility and low Kruger strict morphology. He had carefully reviewed our records from my gynecologist prior to the initial visit and was usually prepared for the subsequent visits that were needed. We did frequently have to wait for 10-15 minutes to be seen.We had SelectMed insurance from SelectHealth. Regretfully SelectMed has not yet allowed the physicians at Reproductive Care Center to be on their preferred provider list, however, since SelectMed only covers some diagnostic testing and no infertility treatment this was not a disadvantage. Their office minimizes the cost of the initial consult for patients that have insurance where they are not preferred providers. The nurses also carefully coordinated our testing (hormones, ultrasound, HSG) when possible through the IHC system in order to minimized our out of pocket expense. While at the time their specialized semen testing using Kruger strict morphology could only be done in their office, I have heard that arrangements have been made to have this done in collaboration with Alta View Hospital's lab in order to minimize the test costs. Their office also can send labs to LabCorp which is a preferred provider for SelectMed. SelectMed currently does not cover the cost of fertility treatment but Dr Blauer's office provides significant discounts for patients that have to pay for their own treatment. The nurse practitioners carefully coordinated our attempts at intrauterine insemination and the use of the ovulation drug, Clomiphene. We were disappointed when this therapy did not work and ultimately we used IVF to conceive (2nd try). While IVF treatment is expensive, the office has multiple financial options including a low stimulation (lower cost), conventional single cycle, multiple cycle discount package options and a 100% money back guaranteed refund program (includes up to 6 fresh IVF cycles if needed) if a live baby is not delivered. After careful discussion with the billing staff we opted to pay for the money back guarantee program for peace of mind as we desparately wanted a baby (or our money back). We were very pleased with the care that we received and have since referred several of our friends. We have recently moved to Texas but we are very grateful for the baby that we have been blessed with due to the help of Reproductive Care Center.

Awesome doctor, great staff show details Awesome doctor, great staff
Mar 29th, 2012

Dr. Blauer is an excellent doctor. I would highly recommend him to anyone who is trying to get pregnant.

Wonderful, wonderful doctor show details Wonderful, wonderful doctor
Jun 15th, 2011

My husband and I really like Dr. Blauer. He is very professional, extremely knowledgeable, and he really put us at ease. We would definitely recommend him! The whole clinic is fantastic!

Jun 9th, 2011

Dr. Blauer was great at answering all my questions and was very prompt with responding to my emails. I really love the nurses at RCC. Was not able to take home a baby via IVF but we are trying other procedures

Jun 7th, 2011

Dr. Blauer and his staff have been amazing! They are all so caring and are always available when you have questions.

Would Recommend Dr. Blauer and the RCC: show details Would Recommend Dr. Blauer and the RCC:
Jun 2nd, 2011

We have had so many positive experiences Dr. Blauer and the Reproductive Care Center. They are always so kind and personable. We really appreciated when Dr. Blauer remembered that my husband is going to law school and asked him where he had decided to go. We also appreciated when one of the nurses remembered me and commented on how I always look nice when I come in. It's apparent that they care about each of their patients as individuals. The nurses are kind and take the time to explain things in terms that you can understand.

So lucky to have found Dr. Blauer show details So lucky to have found Dr. Blauer
May 24th, 2011

My husband and I have felt so blessed to have Dr. Blauer in our corner. He is so knowledgeable and we have always trusted the counsel he gives us. More than that he is genuinely concerned for us and it shows in all he does. He has truly gone above and beyond.

A Great Experience show details A Great Experience
Apr 27th, 2011

My husband and I saw Dr. Blauer. We were treated with IVF because I had a tubel done which kept us from having the baby that we wanted together. Dr. Blauer's office had treated us with the best respect and great importance. Thank you for all the hard work, our success for the first try has gotten us a baby boy.

Have Complete Trust in Dr. Blauer show details Have Complete Trust in Dr. Blauer
Apr 16th, 2011

My husband and I went and saw Dr. Blauer after one year of trying to have a baby. I was SO SO SO glad that we found him. He made us feel like we were the most important people and was focused just on us every time we meet with him. He is VERY thorough, approachable, intelligent and never makes you feel rushed. We ended up getting two beautiful baby boys through an IVF cycle with him and are forever in debt to him. Our boys are now one year of age and we just finished doing a frozen ivf cycle with him yesterday. We won't find out if it was a success for another couple of weeks, and we are starting trying to get pregnant a little earlier than planned becuase we are moving away next month and ONLY want Dr. Blauer and his staff working with us. They are #1 choice! I feel like he and his staff will be my forever friend!

Good Experience show details Good Experience
Dec 4th, 2010

Dr. Blauer is a great doctor. He seemed very organized at all of my office visits. He sincerely wanted to help me with my fertlity problems, and I felt like he spent a lot of time educating me. His office staff is fabulous!

was not happy show details was not happy
Oct 11th, 2010

he did not ever follow-up with me.he did not call me when my labs arrived at the office. the second time i went to see him would not answer my questions and he raised his voice at me and then stormed out of the office. not professional at all.

Unsure show details Unsure
Aug 31st, 2010

Wait time is usually about 20 minutes in the waiting room and then seated outside his door for another 30. Seems like a great person, soft spoken but doesn't read patients file or even review it before the patient enters the room.Dr. Blauer would suggest a treatment or procedure and I would have to let him know that he already had ordered that procedure and that the test results were back or that he had already had me on those meds. Dr. Blauer also seems a bit unorganized when it comes to doing procedures in the office, especially if he decides to do one that wasn't scheduled. Office staff is wonderful and kind. Love Dr. Blauers nurse Angie. She is fabulous.