Dr. Keith Blauer MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

December 9th, 2016
Dr. Blauer is very compassionate, understanding and thorough with my care.

November 29th, 2016
I highly recommend Dr. Blauer and his team!
Dr. Blauer and his team were amazing! I always felt as if they had my best interest in mind during my treatments. I would recommend them to anyone having problems with infertility.

July 29th, 2016
I have really enjoyed my time as a patient here. I am treated warmly and with lots of caring. Everyone seems to be on our team and seems to sincerely care about our success. WE have not had to wait to long for appointments (except one time and we were given an apolgogy card).

June 2nd, 2016
I felt very comfortable! Very pleasant experience.

May 31st, 2016
My experience was great. He took time to collect information and gave me some good options to try. He seemed like he cared about helping me and was very knowledgable.

March 28th, 2016
Great Info. Completely upfront regarding our situation and options.

February 6th, 2016
Dr. Blauer was very easy to work with. He took the time to listen, made sure we understood the options, and then supported and carried out our decisions. He never influenced us one way or the other, but when asked, would tell us what he recommended and why based on what our desires were and his professional opinion. I highly recommend Dr. Blauer. After using another fertility clinic before coming to RCC, I appreciated so much having one caseworker communicating with me, vs. never knowing who would call or who I would see. Jeanette actually knew me and my situation, she wasn't just reading about it on a chart to make a phone call and then forget about it. Dr. Blauer performed all ultrasounds himself, whereas at the other clinic, I rarely saw the doctor. It felt more like an assembly line. RCC definitely excels with creating positive doctor/patient experiences, and making you feel like you are an individual rather than a number. Furthermore, the procedures seem to be completed in a much more efficient way--less focus on medication and more on science and biology in the procedures where that is possible. RCC was definitely more catered to my preferences and I am so glad we found them and switched.

January 21st, 2016
We love our Doctor and his staff they are so kind and knowledgeable. We have enjoyed our experience with this office. Also your front desk staff is so warm and welcoming.

December 4th, 2015
Dr. Blauer and his team were wonderful. They communicated and answer all my thousands of questions. Jeanette was alsways available by phone or text and took the time to talk to me. The staff knew me by name. They are super kind and patient. They made sure to take care of me. I had some complications and had to come back in after my egg retrieval. They made sure that I was taken care of and made it a priority in seeing that I got the correct care. In the end I was able to walk away 9 weeks pregnant!!! I wish I could finish out the pregnancy with them!

November 29th, 2015
Kind, professional, knowledgeable and experienced!
I was very nervous about seeking treatment after a negative experience many years ago. Dr. Blauer is extremely professional and sensitive. I feel confident that he has the knowledge and experience diagnose and treat any issues I may have. I can't thank him enough!

April 15th, 2015
Amazing office
We were going to adopt however we changed our minds and decided to come to your office. We left feeling 100 percent amazing!!! Great office, great doctor, great nurses. Even my husband kept saying how thorough you all are. And how happy he was that we came. Dr Blauer was very compassionate.

September 11th, 2014
On all of my appointments they have mixed up what doctor I am seeing.