A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Keith Block:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Keith Block is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Nutrition Disorders
- Nutritional Support
Education & Awards
Dr. Block graduated from University of Miami . He has 1 awards.
Dr. Block has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Evanston Hospital
- Advocate Illinois Masonic Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Keith I Block MD is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Keith I. Block practice?
- Dr. Keith Block has 3 office locations.
Dr. Keith Block practices Internal Medicine near Skokie, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Evanston, IL.
See Skokie Internists.