A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Keith Bloom:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Keith Bloom is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bloom
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Bloom Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Keith Bloom, FACS, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Bloom graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Bloom has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Medical Center At Irving
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Keith D Bloom FACS and MD is a male Urologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Keith D. Bloom practice?
- Dr. Keith Bloom has 1 office location.
Dr. Keith Bloom practices Urology near Irving, TX.
See Irving Urologists.