A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Keith Blum:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Keith Blum, Neurological Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 18 areas:
- Arnold-Chiari Malformation
- Back Injuries
- Birth Defects or Abnormalities (Congenital Abnormalities)
- Brain Cancer
- Brain Injuries
- Craniofacial Abnormalities
- Craniotomy (Brain Surgery)
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Herniated Disc
- Muscle Spasticity
- Spina Bifida Cystica
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Spinal Injuries
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Blum graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Blum has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Summerlin Hospital Medical Center
- Spring Valley Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Keith Simon Blum DO is a male Neurosurgeon, has 18 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery and Pediatric Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Keith S. Blum practice?
- Dr. Keith Blum has 2 office locations.
Dr. Keith Blum practices Neurological Surgery and Pediatric Neurological Surgery near Las Vegas, NV.
See Las Vegas Neurological Surgeons and Las Vegas Pediatric Surgeons.