Some ratings provided by DrScore. Doctor.com.
Truly the best show details Truly the best
by Stella Levy on Jun 1st, 2016

Dr Blum is an absolute G-D send. My mom Stella Levy fell and had a profuse brain bleed and this doctor made her all better ..I recommend him to everybody and anybody who might ever need any type of brain help. And his personality, bedside manner and adorableness goes a long way as well. Truly everything you could ever want in a doctor

spine surgery experience. show details spine surgery experience.
by Maureen Wilkum on Jan 21st, 2016

From the first appointment I had with Dr Blum to my last follow up appointment after my spine surgery, I trusted Dr.Blum.He answered my questions and never made me feel as though he was rushing me. He ordered preoperative tests and was completely thorough.I was more than.fortunate to have found Dr. Blum to do.my spine surgery. I have no doubt I could not have been in better hands. I would recommend Dr Blum for any spinal surgery anyone might need.

Brain trama show details Brain trama
by Josh on Nov 14th, 2015

Dr Blum is amazing my daughter would have an internal Cranial shunt if it wasn't for Blum . She's 1 year old . This man is a miracle . Very clean facility . He came to us in the UMC pediatric unit . He is a master in his field . Thank u thank u Dr .Blum

Thank you! show details Thank you!
by Michelle D. Stiles on Jan 29th, 2015

Dr. Blum performed an emergency craniotomy on my son. He did an amazing job! I thank God for this man. My son is now in perfect health and you would never know that he had surgery.

patient show details patient
Jan 25th, 2015

excellent physician, excellent outcome after brain surgery

Dr. Blum Review show details Dr. Blum Review
by N. C. on Jan 24th, 2015 on doctor.com

January 23, 2015 My husband said, "He's an angel, sent from God above to help us." As Dr. Blum, entered the hospital room of our very ill son, he im ...

Read Full Review at doctor.com
Sep 27th, 2012

I'm so glad Dr. Blum was referred to us for our son! He took the time to explain my son's medical condition to me, as I had never heard of it before.,, Through the whole process of diagnosis, to surgery he was amazing!! I'm not sure what we would have done without him caring for our son.. A million thanks Dr. Blum!!

Great surgeon show details Great surgeon
by Kerry T. on May 23rd, 2012 on doctor.com

We went to doctor Blum after my wife had an eye exam because she was experiencing problems with her peripheral vision and migraine headaches. The ...

Read Full Review at doctor.com
be proud las vagas, show details be proud las vagas,
Apr 8th, 2012

of the doctor who made it possible to have a life with my wife of 59 years.

Gary show details Gary
Oct 13th, 2011

Dr Blum me and my husband couldnt be happier with your work. My son had a birth defect that could have given him brain damage seziures, or blindness. You fixed him up and reassured me the whole way that he was going to be fine. We owe you everything

FINALLY BACK TO NORMAL show details FINALLY BACK TO NORMAL
by Eldon Horsley on Mar 31st, 2011

For 2 years I suffered severe leg pains and weakness. I went to my regular Dr. who treated me for 7 months before giving up.He sent me for and MRI and concluded that I required surgery. He referred me to a laser Institute who performed a procedure which was expensive and a failure. I then found Dr Blum on the internet who was highly rated. We talked, I liked what I saw. He was everything I look for in a surgeon. He performed the surgery within a few weeks and when I awoke from surgery I felt great. After the first nights discomfort due to the surgical wound I felt wonderful. I could tell that I was cured. Dr. Blum is pleasant, clearly skilled, professional, caring, and receives my highest recommendation.

Lifesaver show details Lifesaver
Feb 9th, 2011

Dr. Blum saved my mothers life when she suffered from an aneurysm and consequent stroke two months ago. He was professional yet compassionate in his care with my mother and my family. She is home now and in rehabilitation.

Jan 11th, 2011

I was extremely satisfied with Dr. Blum...He saved my life!!!...If it was not for him I doubt if I would be giving this review...Very caring Doctor...I would recommend him to anyone..

Excellent Emergency Doctor show details Excellent Emergency Doctor
May 21st, 2008

Dr. Blum is my mother's emergency neurologist. We have been very happy with the time he has given us. My mother is in bad condition, but Dr. Blum is doing everything he can for her. I really appreciate his willingness to talk to my father and me.

Best Neuro in Las Vegas show details Best Neuro in Las Vegas
May 8th, 2008

We have been to several neurosurgeons in Las Vegas and Dr. Blum was recommended after difficulties with others. His nurse Donna is truly the best I have ever encountered. The office staff is quick to call to schedule your follow up, which is nice when after 6 months you forget when you last went to him. You will wait a long time especially in the afternoon, but Donna and the staff make up for it. He sees both kids and adults, we go for my daughter and they have plenty of toys for her to be occupied while waiting.