Dr. Keith Blum Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Keith Blum?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

June 1st, 2016

Truly the best

Dr Blum is an absolute G-D send. My mom Stella Levy fell and had a profuse brain bleed and this doctor made her all better ..I recommend him to everybody and anybody who might ever need any type of brain help. And his personality, bedside manner and adorableness goes a long way as well. Truly everything you could ever want in a doctor

January 21st, 2016

spine surgery experience.

From the first appointment I had with Dr Blum to my last follow up appointment after my spine surgery, I trusted Dr.Blum.He answered my questions and never made me feel as though he was rushing me. He ordered preoperative tests and was completely thorough.I was more than.fortunate to have found Dr. Blum to do.my spine surgery. I have no doubt I could not have been in better hands. I would recommend Dr Blum for any spinal surgery anyone might need.

November 14th, 2015

Brain trama

Dr Blum is amazing my daughter would have an internal Cranial shunt if it wasn't for Blum . She's 1 year old . This man is a miracle . Very clean facility . He came to us in the UMC pediatric unit . He is a master in his field . Thank u thank u Dr .Blum

January 30th, 2015

Thank you!

Dr. Blum performed an emergency craniotomy on my son. He did an amazing job! I thank God for this man. My son is now in perfect health and you would never know that he had surgery.

January 25th, 2015

patient

excellent physician, excellent outcome after brain surgery

January 24th, 2015

Dr. Blum Review

January 23, 2015 My husband said, "He's an angel, sent from God above to help us." As Dr. Blum, entered the hospital room of our very ill son, he im ...

February 25th, 2013

patient

September 27th, 2012

I'm so glad Dr. Blum was referred to us for our son! He took the time to explain my son's medical condition to me, as I had never heard of it before.,, Through the whole process of diagnosis, to surgery he was amazing!! I'm not sure what we would have done without him caring for our son.. A million thanks Dr. Blum!!

May 23rd, 2012

Great surgeon

We went to doctor Blum after my wife had an eye exam because she was experiencing problems with her peripheral vision and migraine headaches. The ...

April 8th, 2012

be proud las vagas,

of the doctor who made it possible to have a life with my wife of 59 years.

October 13th, 2011

Gary

Dr Blum me and my husband couldnt be happier with your work. My son had a birth defect that could have given him brain damage seziures, or blindness. You fixed him up and reassured me the whole way that he was going to be fine. We owe you everything

March 31st, 2011

FINALLY BACK TO NORMAL

For 2 years I suffered severe leg pains and weakness. I went to my regular Dr. who treated me for 7 months before giving up.He sent me for and MRI and concluded that I required surgery. He referred me to a laser Institute who performed a procedure which was expensive and a failure. I then found Dr Blum on the internet who was highly rated. We talked, I liked what I saw. He was everything I look for in a surgeon. He performed the surgery within a few weeks and when I awoke from surgery I felt great. After the first nights discomfort due to the surgical wound I felt wonderful. I could tell that I was cured. Dr. Blum is pleasant, clearly skilled, professional, caring, and receives my highest recommendation.