A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Keith Boles:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Keith Boles is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Keith Boles, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Boles graduated from Texas Tech University , Lubbock.
Dr. Boles has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Scott and White Memorial Hospital
- Providence Health Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Boles accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Scott and White Health Plan - 6 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 3 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 1 plan
- Humana - 16 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Keith A. Boles practice?
Dr. Keith Boles practices Family Medicine near Mc Gregor, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Waco, TX.
See Mc Gregor Family Physicians.