Dr. Keith Bonacquisti Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Keith Bonacquisti?

May 23rd, 2017

Attitude

June 13th, 2016

He is a great doctor.

July 17th, 2014

New Patient visit

My first visit with Dr. Bonacquisti is of mixed results. Although I believe he is probably an excellent doctor, I do not feel he spent enough time with me "listening" to me enough to evaluate ALL of my symptoms. He only addressed my immediate "chief complaint", dizziness, and did not take into consideration other symptoms I tried to explain to him, stuffiness in my ears, ears draining, static sound n my ears. He said, "Those symptoms need to be addressed at another office visit. This visit is for dizziness." The fact is my other symptoms could have lead to a different diagnosis, Meniere's disease. Not that I want that diagnosis, but I have most of those symptoms. Would be nice to have ruled it out!! I am sure he will charge me for a new patient level visit, but I most certainly did not get the attention I should have received. He was very entertaining and pleasant, but I did not go to be entertained. Being a better listener would be more important. As far as the staff and office, they were pleasant and professional! When I first called to make an appointment, they were over a month out for new patient openings. I called them back to ask to be put on a waiting list to fill cancellation slots, and they found an earlier appointment for me; this time being just a week out. I probably will not go back to see him, as it seems he is driven by the dollar. Also, I was asked to be there 15-20 before my appointment time, and spent that entire time sitting waiting. I guess this is for the patients that do not fill out their paperwork correctly or have other check-in issues.

May 26th, 2017