A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Keith Borg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Keith Borg, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Clinical Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Borg graduated from Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston.
Dr. Borg has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Medical University Of South Carolina
- Charleston Memorial Hospital
- Musc Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Keith T Borg MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Keith T. Borg practice?
- Dr. Keith Borg has 1 office location.
Dr. Keith Borg practices Emergency Medicine near Charleston, SC.
See Charleston Emergency Physicians.