A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Keith Bourgeois:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Keith Bourgeois is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Keith Bourgeois, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Bourgeois graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Bourgeois has 11 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph Regional Health Center
- CHRISTUS St. Joseph Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bourgeois accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 4 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Keith A. Bourgeois practice?
Dr. Keith Bourgeois practices Ophthalmology near Houston, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Shenandoah, TX and Columbus, TX.
See Houston Ophthalmologists.