A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Keith Bourgeois:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Keith Bourgeois is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bourgeois
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Bourgeois Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Keith Bourgeois, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Bourgeois graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Bourgeois has 11 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph Regional Health Center
- East Houston Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Keith Alan Bourgeois MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Keith A. Bourgeois practice?
- Dr. Keith Bourgeois has 1 office location.
Dr. Keith Bourgeois practices Ophthalmology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Ophthalmologists.