Dr. Keith Brill MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

no change

April 6th, 2016
Very helpful and informative Doctor.

December 4th, 2015
I have so much respect for Dr Brill he was absolutely one of the best Drs I've ever had...and I have had plenty of them!!!

April 16th, 2015
Dr. Brill Is Wonderful
I have been visiting Dr. Brill for approximately 10 years and have to drive a considerable distance to see him now - but he's worth the drive. My daughters are now "of age" that they need to see a gyno and he makes them very comforable and not an experience they dread. I highly recommend him.

July 15th, 2014
I highly recommend him.
He saved my life.

August 27th, 2013
Yes, maybe the wait times were long but Dr. Brill is worth it. He may have a luke warm bedside manner but he always tells you what you need to hear even if it's a scientific answer. When my son went into trouble he was there and saved us both. He promised me he would be there for the delivery and he was. Even after all the complications he was always honest and supportive. You would be lucky to have him as your doctor. I couldn't recommend a better Dr.

April 26th, 2013
Great Doctor
I have been going to Dr Brill for the last 5 years. He is awesome. He is very caring and always listens and explains anything I may have questions about. He has lots of patients but I don't mind waiting because I know that when I get to see him he will give me his undivided attention.

February 15th, 2013
Best OB
I love Dr. Brill, he is the best. Takes the time to explain things and is never in a rush like other doctors. He delivered our baby in 2011 and will be delivering our bundle of joy in a few weeks. He gives you a sense of security that you don't get with other doctors. I highly recommend him.

January 17th, 2013
Best Gyno I have had and I now have 4 kids
Dr. Brill is my favorite and even though I can't go to him anymore since we moved I compare my other Doctors to him. I preferred female doctors until I went to him. Thanks Dr. Brill:)

December 9th, 2011
Best OB in Vegas
He is just amazing. I had to switch from a horrible doctor that didn't care about my needs during pregnancy. Dr. Brill was so compassionate and caring every step of the way. I love this doctor and I'm going to be so devastated to move to Cali and not be able to have him deliver my next child.

May 20th, 2011
Great doctor but have difficult staff
The doctor is great. But the staff he works with are rude. Forget it if you need to reschedule your appointment. You wont be able to. They wont return phone calls immediately either usually it takes them 3 days to call back. When i asked the receptionist why, she answered that's their policy.

December 28th, 2010
Best Doctor I've Ever Had!!
I first went to Dr.Brill because I had found out I was pregnant in 2007 and I stumbled upon doctor Brill, since my first consultation I was very pleased and stuck to him, he delivered now my 2 year old son now I have found out I am pregnant again and I have set up my appointment with him, so I hope it all goes well again, I recommend him!! You will not be disappointed :)

January 28th, 2010
Want someone who listens?
Dr. Brill is your guy...I absolutely love the fact he isn't buried behind a computer, he makes eye contact, takes his time to explain things and he is easy to talk to. He even shakes your hand when he meets you and at the end of your visit. He is extremely personable and with the track record of most Docs in Vegas, Dr. Brill is like a breath of fresh mountain air.