A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Keith Brookenthal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Keith Brookenthal is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Brookenthal
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Brookenthal Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Keith Brookenthal, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Orthopedic Procedures
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Brookenthal graduated from University of California at San Francisco.
Dr. Brookenthal has 37 hospital affiliations:
- Orthopaedic Hospital
- Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Keith R Brookenthal MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 16 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Keith R. Brookenthal practice?
- Dr. Keith Brookenthal has 1 office location.
Dr. Keith Brookenthal practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Encino, CA.
See Encino Orthopedic Surgeons.