A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Keith Brookenthal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Keith Brookenthal is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Keith Brookenthal, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Orthopedic Procedures
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Brookenthal graduated from University of California at San Francisco.
Dr. Brookenthal has 37 hospital affiliations:
- Orthopaedic Hospital
- Encino Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Keith Richard Brookenthal MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 15 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Keith R. Brookenthal practice?
- Dr. Keith Brookenthal has 9 office locations.
Dr. Keith Brookenthal practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Encino, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Thousand Oaks, CA and Agoura Hills, CA.
See Encino Surgeons.