A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Keith Brosius:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Keith Brosius, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Preventive Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Brosius graduated from Eastern Virginia Medical School, Norfolk.
Dr. Brosius has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Emory University Hospital
- Emory Crawford Long Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Keith Kevin Brosius MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Pediatric Anesthesiology, and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Keith K. Brosius practice?
- Dr. Keith Brosius has 3 office locations.
Dr. Keith Brosius practices Anesthesiology, Pediatric Anesthesiology, and Pediatrics near Atlanta, GA.
See Atlanta Anesthesiologists and Atlanta Pediatricians.