Dr. Keith Bruno Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Keith Bruno?

EXCELLENT BEDSIDE MANNER!

Posted on August 12th, 2016

I have been seeing Dr. Bruno for over a year now and can honestly say he is the best Dermatologist at Kaiser. He is patient, caring, understanding, and really listens to what you have to say. He does not make you feel judged or that your concerns are obsolete. I highly recommended Dr. Bruno!!!

GREAT Dermatologist

Posted on November 18th, 2013

I saw Dr. Bruno to have a lipoma removed from my forehead. I had concerns about having a scar let on my face. But, Dr. Bruno did such an excellant job, even right after the procedure you could not see the incision. He has a wonderful pleasant demeanor and very easy and comfortable to speak with. I highly recommend him and his staff who are awesome!

Posted on March 26th, 2017