Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- HIV/AIDS The differences between HIV & AIDS; signs, symptoms & complications.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Shingles Facts about shingles, including symptoms & possible long-term effects.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Keith Burch
Dr. Keith Burch, MD, MBBS is a Doctor primarily located in Troy, MI, with another office in Novi, MI. He has 46 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease. Dr. Burch is affiliated with Huron Valley-Sinai Hospital, Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals and Henry Ford Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Keith Burch has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Infectious Disease
An infectious disease specialist has specialized training in the diagnosis and treatment of contagious diseases.
Infectious diseases, also known as contagious or transmissible diseases, are those that stem from pathogen from a host organism....
Dr. Keith Burch is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Troy, MI.
Dr. Peter Chen
Radiation Oncology, Internal Medicine, Radiology
Troy, MI 0.54 mi39
Dr. Wael Refai
Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology, Hepatology
Troy, MI 0.54 mi21
Dr. Virgilio San Jose
Troy, MI 0.55 mi