A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Keith Burch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Keith Burch is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Keith Burch, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Nutritional Support
- Preventive Medicine
- Urogenital Cancer (Genitourinary)
Education & Awards
Dr. Burch graduated from University of Cincinnati.
Dr. Burch has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Keith Harmon Burch MBBS and MD is a male Internist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Keith H. Burch practice?
- Dr. Keith Burch has 2 office locations.
Dr. Keith Burch practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near Novi, MI.
Additional practice locations include: West Bloomfield, MI.
See Novi Internists and Novi Infectious Disease Doctors.