A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Keith Butler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Keith Butler is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Keith Butler, CPE, FACEP, MBA is board certified in Emergency Medicine and Undersea and Hyperbaric Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Butler graduated from University of Arizona, Tucson.
Dr. Butler has 3 hospital affiliations:
- CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center
- Arizona Heart Hospital
- Mercy Gilbert Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Keith Claude Butler CPE, FACEP, and MBA is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine and Undersea and Hyperbaric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Keith C. Butler practice?
- Dr. Keith Butler has 3 office locations.
Dr. Keith Butler practices Emergency Medicine and Undersea and Hyperbaric Medicine near Gilbert, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Chandler, AZ and Tempe, AZ.
See Gilbert Emergency Physicians.