Get the facts about bowel incontinence, including the causes and who is most at risk of developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Keith Calligaro
Dr. Keith Calligaro, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Philadelphia, PA, with another office in Cape May Court House, NJ. He has 35 years of experience. His specialties include Vascular Surgery. Dr. Calligaro is affiliated with Hospital of the University of PA, University of PA Medical Center/Presbyterian and Main Line Hospital Lankenau. Dr. Calligaro has received 4 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Keith Calligaro has the following 1 specialty
- Vascular Surgery
Vascular surgeons treat and manage disorders in your veins, arteries and your lymphatic system to ensure blood circulation in your heart and in brain is the best it can be. They're well-versed on how your vascular system works with the rest of...
Dr. Keith Calligaro is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Philadelphia, PA.
Dr. Matthew Dougherty
Philadelphia, PA 0.01 mi33
Dr. Paul DiMuzio
Vascular Surgery, Vascular and Interventional Radiology
Philadelphia, PA 0.01 mi24
Dr. Doug Troutman
Philadelphia, PA 0.01 mi6