Learn more about Dr. Keith Calligaro:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Keith Calligaro is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Calligaro
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Calligaro Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Keith Calligaro, MD is board certified in Vascular Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 23 areas:
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm
- Aortic Aneurysm
- Aortic Diseases
- Arterial Occlusive Diseases
- Bacterial Infections
- Blood Clot (Thrombosis)
- Blood Vessel Prosthesis Implantation
- Carotid Artery Diseases (CAD)
- Carotid Endarterectomy
- Carotid Stenosis
- False Aneurysm
- Lipid Disorders
- Prosthesis-Related Infections
- Surgical Wound Infection
- Thoracic Aortic Aneurysm
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Calligaro graduated from UMDNJ, Newark. He has 10 awards.
Dr. Calligaro has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital of the University of PA
- Main Line Hospital Lankenau
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Keith Don Calligaro MD is a male Vascular Surgeon, has 30 years of experience and practices in Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Keith D. Calligaro practice?
- Dr. Keith Calligaro has 2 office locations.
Dr. Keith Calligaro practices Vascular Surgery near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Cape May Court House, NJ.
See Philadelphia Surgeons.