A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Keith Casper:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Keith Casper is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Keith Casper, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Casper graduated from University of Cincinnati.
Dr. Casper has 9 hospital affiliations:
- The Christ Hospital
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Keith Casper MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Keith Casper practice?
- Dr. Keith Casper has 10 office locations.
Dr. Keith Casper practices Otolaryngology near Cincinnati, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Ann Arbor, MI and West Chester, OH.
See Cincinnati Otolaryngologists.