Learn more about Dr. Keith Chandler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Keith Chandler is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chandler
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Chandler Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Keith Chandler, MD is board certified in Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Chandler graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Chandler has 3 hospital affiliations:
- The Tampa General Hospital
- Saint Joseph's Hospital
- Vencor Hospital Central Tampa
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Keith Wayne Chandler MD is a male Pulmonologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Keith W. Chandler practice?
- Dr. Keith Chandler has 1 office location.
Dr. Keith Chandler practices Pulmonary Disease near Tampa, FL.
See Tampa Pulmonologists.