A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Keith Chandler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Keith Chandler is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Keith Chandler, MD is board certified in Pulmonary Disease.
Education & Awards
Dr. Chandler graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Chandler has 3 hospital affiliations:
- The Tampa General Hospital
- Saint Joseph's Hospital
- Vencor Hospital Central Tampa
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Keith Wayne Chandler MD is a male Pulmonologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Keith W. Chandler practice?
- Dr. Keith Chandler has 2 office locations.
Dr. Keith Chandler practices Pulmonary Disease near Tampa, FL.
See Tampa Pulmonologists.