Dr. Keith Chang MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

July 25th, 2016
No communication
Think twice before booking. I was at his office due to a medical issue with my eyes. When I arrived there was no AC in the waiting room plus the front desk failed to informed me that I will NOT be seen by Dr. Cheng. Instead I am seen by another doctor who was sharing the office with him. Without knowing the credential I felt unease with the entire experience. Waited total of an hour to be seen by a new doctor. Very disappointing. I have officially changed my doctor.

May 4th, 2014
The doctor is unprofessional by misleading patients
There is no downtown hospital in Manhattan anymore. But Dr Chang still claim himself as the head doctor of Downtown Hospital in his uniform with the hospital logo and by giving out his business cards with the title on it. This is a lie!!! This doctor is not trust worthy.

July 11th, 2012
Thorough and Comprehensive Examination
I am a medical student at Columbia, and I am extremely impressed with Dr. Keith Chang when I took my aunt for an eye examination. The eye exam was thorough and complete. My aunt was provided with a clear diagnosis, was instructed at length about the treatment plan, and was given a prescription for her bifocal glasses, as one would expect from a good eye doctor.What impressed me was that Dr. Chang went above and beyond a comprehensive eye examination and addressed the other associated organ systems as well. He performed a complete head & neck, and neurological exam, including lymph nodes, thyroid, sinus, and vestibular systems, as they all were related to my my aunt's diagnosis. He was so thorough, perhaps that was the reason for the slightly longer waiting time.I have encountered many fine MD's in my short career in medicine, and I have to say that Dr. Chang is definitely among the cream of the crop.

July 6th, 2011
An Excellent Doctor
I was very pleasured with my visit to his office. The office staff was friendly. I was able to have an appointment with short notice. Dr Keith Chang was very patient and examined my eye thoroughly. I could not be happier with my experience. Would definitely recommend Dr Keith Chang to all my friends!

May 12th, 2010
Dr Chang is a wonderful doctor
Dr Keith Chang is one of the best doctors I have visited. He is very patient, polite and professional.The office staff are very friendly too.

April 20th, 2010
Keith Chang is not a good doctor
I made the appointment for Dr. Keith Chang but I was diagnosed by his intern. I had to wait for another hour for Dr. Chang to come back to his office since the intern needed a second opinion from him. After wasting half a day in the office, I asked for eyeglass prescription but did not get one.

October 14th, 2009
Dr chang is the consumate professional in every detail.

May 17th, 2017