A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Keith Clance:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Keith Clance is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Keith Clance, MD is board certified in Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Clance graduated from University of South Florida Health, Tampa. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Clance has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Annie Penn Hospital
- Moses H Cone Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Keith M Clance MD is a male Pulmonologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Keith M. Clance practice?
- Dr. Keith Clance has 2 office locations.
Dr. Keith Clance practices Pulmonary Disease near Greensboro, NC.
See Greensboro Pulmonologists.