A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Keith Clancy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Keith Clancy, MBA, MD is board certified in Surgery and Surgical Critical Care.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Colon Cancer
- Galbladder Removal (Cholecystectomy)
- Gastrointestinal Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Clancy graduated from Creighton University, Omaha.
Dr. Clancy has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Alegent Health Memorial Hospital
- York Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Keith David Clancy MBA and MD is a male Surgeon, has 19 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Surgical Critical Care.
- Where does Dr. Keith D. Clancy practice?
- Dr. Keith Clancy has 3 office locations.
Dr. Keith Clancy practices Surgery and Surgical Critical Care near Omaha, NE.
Additional practice locations include: York, PA and Pittsburgh, PA.
See Omaha Surgeons.