A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Keith Clancy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Keith Clancy is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Clancy
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Clancy Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Keith Clancy, MBA, MD is board certified in Surgery and Surgical Critical Care.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Colon Cancer
- Galbladder Removal (Cholecystectomy)
- Gastrointestinal Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Clancy graduated from Creighton University, Omaha.
Dr. Clancy has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Alegent Health Memorial Hospital
- York Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Keith David Clancy MBA and MD is a male Surgeon, has 19 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Surgical Critical Care.
- Where does Dr. Keith D. Clancy practice?
- Dr. Keith Clancy has 1 office location.
Dr. Keith Clancy practices Surgery and Surgical Critical Care near Cleveland, OH.
See Cleveland Surgeons.