A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Keith Clancy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Keith Clancy, MBA, MD is board certified in Surgery and Surgical Critical Care.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Colon Cancer
- Galbladder Removal (Cholecystectomy)
- Gastrointestinal Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Clancy graduated from Creighton University, Omaha.
Dr. Clancy has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Alegent Health Memorial Hospital
- York Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Clancy accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 2 plans
- UPMC Health Plan - 8 plans
- United Healthcare - 21 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 11 plans
- CareFirst - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Capital Blue Cross - 6 plans
- Unicare - 5 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Geisinger Health Plan - 5 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Gateway Health Plan - 1 plan
- Humana - 6 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Keith D. Clancy practice?
Dr. Keith Clancy practices Surgery and Surgical Critical Care near Omaha, NE.
Additional practice locations include: York, PA and Pittsburgh, PA.
See Omaha Surgeons.