A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Keith Cunningham:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Keith Cunningham is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Keith Cunningham, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Cunningham graduated from University of Florida, Gainesville. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Cunningham has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Paradise Valley Hospital
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Shea
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Keith Wayne Cunningham MD is a male Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Keith W. Cunningham practice?
- Dr. Keith Cunningham has 2 office locations.
Dr. Keith Cunningham practices Internal Medicine near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Internists.