Dr. Keith Cunningham MD Patient Reviews

August 6th, 2017
Hes the best.

May 23rd, 2016
Great Doctor
Everything I want in a doctor and funny too.

April 8th, 2014
left in complete shock
I have never met a doctor with this amount of unprofessional-ism. He came in for my disability evaluation and it was maybe 10 minutes long and he made jokes of what he probably thought were funny. But not in my eyes! Getting on to me about pills and me being anti against them due to addiction in my family. Telling me I shouldn't be hypocritical since I medicate with mmj instead. I just let the conversation go and moved on. "I'll take natural over pharm any day! He apparently had taken offense to me being anti and made a comment about how he had been an addict! I was in shock! That's not my business and why he would he share that? Anyhow I tried explaining my pain,symptoms, how it happen and he asked me if he needed to pull the tampax out. So he then asked me to drop my pants and see if I had a set worthy enough. I wanted to leave at this point. Then tells me to turn around he wasn't going to stick anything in my REAR , but I did however have a standard white boy REAR. I'm standing in his office in pain which is obvious since I'm 34 and walk like I'm 75. Hes belittling me the entire time. Then tells me that I'm capable of doing something even though he thinks I have scoliosis. Well I already knew that and I have herniated discs also Doctor! But you didn't even bother to listen to that did you? Nope well since I wear this skin everyday and went from $60k a year to minimum wage 24-28 a week ,because I hurt so bad I can barely walk or move most days! He is only here to fill the void and fill his pockets off the government with nothing but laziness and careless regard for the Hippocratic oath that he took when becoming a doctor. While the people that really need the money we've earned to survive the rest of our lives. Avoid this doctor if possible!

September 26th, 2013
Doctor listened, was thorough and personable. Happy my family made the change. Office was very accommodating. Great experience

September 17th, 2013
Dr Cunningham

March 6th, 2013
Front office not so hot.
Can't seem to get prescription refills done. Don't know if it is the front office or the Dr. Maybe both. See lots of others having the same problems in the reviews. Could be a chronic issue with this office. Find someone else if you can.

July 1st, 2012
Great Doctor
Been Going to Keith for years! Highly recommend him to all he is a very nice and caring doctor!

June 11th, 2012
Don't recommend
This is the worst MD in all of Arizona. Hard to believe?Wrong diagnosis given. My car mechanic gives better advise!There are plenty other Doctors out there so try them. They gotta be better!

October 20th, 2011
Total nutcSe
Staff lost my records; would not renew my prescriptions that needed refilling, doctor was very abrupt and rude as was his nurses aide.Doctor seems to have a giant ego problem!

June 12th, 2011
Having been a patient for 14 years all I can say is that Dr. Cunningham has been above and beyond for myself and my family. Excellent physician.

May 7th, 2011
He is caring and special
Dr. Cunningham is one of the best diagnosticians in the State. He is always there when I need him, with a smile, with his knowledge, with caring.

January 16th, 2011
Very caring and knowlegable doctor
Dr.Cunningham is committed to healing without massive drugs and repeat visits.His patient care is a 9.9 in my opinion. I have been a patient for 12 years, and he has always taken all the time to answer my questions. At 63 and have had many doctors, Dr. Cunningham is the ONLY doctot I would recommended.