A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Keith D'Souza:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Keith D'Souza, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Electromyography (EMG)
Education & Awards
Dr. D'Souza graduated from St. John's Medical College, Bangalore.
Dr. D'Souza has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Central Dupage Hospital
- Edward Hospital
- John Cochran Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Keith D'Souza MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Keith D'Souza practice?
- Dr. Keith D'Souza has 2 office locations.
Dr. Keith D'Souza practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Saint Louis, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Wheaton, IL.
See Saint Louis Physiatrists.