A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Keith D'Souza:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. D'Souza
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. D'Souza Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Keith D'Souza, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Electromyography (EMG)
Education & Awards
Dr. D'Souza graduated from St. John's Medical College, Bangalore.
Dr. D'Souza has 1 hospital affiliations:
- VA Illiana Health Care System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Keith D'Souza MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Keith D'Souza practice?
- Dr. Keith D'Souza has 2 office locations.
Dr. Keith D'Souza practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Lafayette, IN.
See Lafayette Physiatrists.