Dr. Keith Dahlhauser MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

April 24th, 2014
Needs lessons in kindness
On the medical history for my 84 year old mother, I noted she was in middle stages of Alzheimers.To all her other doctors and nurses, my mom is considered to be a sweet, charming little lady who likes to giggle. To Dahlhauser, Alzheimers must mean she's a criminal, an idiot and deaf because he treated her like she was all three. Lesson: Alzheimers at this stage means she can understand what you're saying but there's a 50% chance she won't remember it later. And a 50% chance she will. He came in yelling at her even after I told him she hears just fine. He was brusque, ordering her around and bluntly told her she needed cataract surgery if she wanted better vision but it didn't matter to him whether she had surgery or not. If he was the last doctor on earth, he will never see my mother - or me - again. The dude needs lessons on health CARE.

September 21st, 2013
Pleased with surgical results
I had bilateral clear lens extractions with Dr Dahlhauser and I am very pleased with my results. He listened to my concerns and was great at answering my questions. He is a great surgeon and I highly recommend.

July 1st, 2013
The only one I will trust my eyes with!
When I found out I needed cataract surgery, I looked around for the best surgeon I could find for the job. Dr. Dahlhauser stood out among his peers. He is very experienced and very good. My surgeries went perfect and I enjoy my 20/20 vision again. I highly recommend Dr. Dahlhauser.