Dr. Keith Danckaert MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

2.0

no change

February 1st, 2016
Not a feeling of thoroughness
He qiuckly glanced at the spots on my arm and immediately said it was a bacterial infection, gave me two antibiotic prescriptions, one internal and one topical, which after two weeks had no response. Five years ago I had something similar and a topical prescription of Desoximetasone cleared it up right away without followup. The former doctor is not in our insurance plan. I'm now going to pay the fee and go back to him.

April 8th, 2014
terrible doctor
My son had a kind wart which was becoming bigger. The doctor gave us a prescription without looking at it closely and carefully. He was not willing to answer the questions I had. The ointment did not work at all. Not recommended at all...

June 5th, 2013
Mother
I was not pleased with this doctor at all. I took my son to him because he had a rash on his leg that was dark, bubbly and looked like blisters. The rash grew from his leg to his entire body. After several appointments and a lot of blood work and skin sample, we got a huge bill with no diagnosis. Then all,of a sudden he dropped my son as a patient with no notice. What a 'doctor'!