Learn more about Dr. Keith Degi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Keith Degi is Poor.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Degi
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Degi Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Keith Degi, MD is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Degi graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta.
Dr. Degi has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Roosevelt Hospital
- Beth Israel Medical Center - Kings Highway Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Keith J Degi MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry, Child & Adolescent Psychiatry, and Addiction Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Keith J. Degi practice?
- Dr. Keith Degi has 1 office location.
Dr. Keith Degi practices Psychiatry, Child & Adolescent Psychiatry, and Addiction Psychiatry near New York, NY.
See New York Psychiatrists and New York Adolescent Specialists.