A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Keith Delman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Keith Delman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Delman
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Delman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Keith Delman, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Colon Cancer
- Colorectal Cancer
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Gene Therapy
- Hepatocellular Carcinoma
- Liver Cancer
- Liver Diseases
- Liver Removal (Hepatectomy)
- Pancreatic Diseases
- Skin Cancer
- Soft Tissue Cancer (Sarcoma)
Education & Awards
Dr. Delman graduated from Stony Brook University. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Delman has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Emory University Hospital
- Emory Crawford Long Hospital
- Wesley Woods Geriatric Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Keith Delman MD is a male Surgeon, has 16 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Keith Delman practice?
- Dr. Keith Delman has 1 office location.
Dr. Keith Delman practices Surgery near Atlanta, GA.
See Atlanta Surgeons.