Learn more about Dr. Keith Diaz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Diaz
Lupus Patient Education Patient education guide to systemic lupus erythematosus and less common forms of lupus.Before Visiting Dr. Diaz Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Keith Diaz, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Diaz graduated from Ross University, Edison.
Dr. Diaz has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Richmond University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Keith Thomas Diaz MD is a male Internist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Keith T. Diaz practice?
- Dr. Keith Diaz has 2 office locations.
Dr. Keith Diaz practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Staten Island, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Stony Brook, NY.
See Staten Island Internists, Staten Island Critical Care Practitioners, and Staten Island Pulmonologists.