Learn more about Dr. Keith Diaz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Diaz
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Diaz Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Keith Diaz, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Diaz graduated from Ross University, Edison.
Dr. Diaz has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Richmond University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Keith Thomas Diaz MD is a male Internist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Keith T. Diaz practice?
- Dr. Keith Diaz has 3 office locations.
Dr. Keith Diaz practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Staten Island, NY.
See Staten Island Internists, Staten Island Critical Care Practitioners, and Staten Island Pulmonologists.